Major services provided include:
- Facials skin care
- Skin analysis and care plan development
- Full body treatments for skin care
- Neck and head massages
- Makeup application and advice on the use of make-up and other beauty products
- Hair removal through waxing, electrolysis, laser technology, and other methods
- Hand and foot care (manicures, pedicures, and related treatments)
The College uses S.T. 250 and Evolution 5 machines to teach the electrolysis portion of the program. As a bonus, students will have the opportunity to work with IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) and skin remodeling/rejuvenation machines.
Students will also learn how to maintain the hygiene of their skin care center, the sterilization of equipment, and the organization of their environment for safety and work efficiency. They will also be introduced to the business skills and activities required to establish and operate an esthetic business in a salon or spa environment.